Book your room at Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Newark Int'l Airport hotel near downtown Newark
Short hop to New York City
Via complimentary 24-hour shuttle service, this hotel is a half-mile from Newark Airport station P4 and train connections to New York City, 12 miles away. Train station pick up service is also complimentary.
Cookies and fitness
Newark Airport Hotel guests receive a warm chocolate-chip cookie upon arrival and can relax in an indoor pool, or re-energize in a fitness center.
Work in comfort
The 386 guestrooms and 10 suites at Newark Airport Hotel feature large work spaces with ergonomic desk chairs, cordless phones, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
At your hotel
Newark Airport Hotel is located across the highway from Newark Liberty International Airport, this hotel is two miles from the Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall and four miles from downtown Newark. It is also nine miles from the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Most guests arrive from Newark Liberty International Airport and the hotel provides 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport's station P4. From station P4, shuttles leave for Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall and New Jersey Transit trains head into New York City.
Built in 1975, the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel was recently renovated in 2011. The library, a room with leather chairs off the hotel's lobby, offers books and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Guests can also access a fitness room with cardio stations and free weights, a sauna, and indoor heated lap pool, along with an onsite restaurant and bar. Parking (surcharge) is available.
This hotel offers disabled accessible rooms upon request as well as disabled parking and accessibility equipment for the deaf.
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Ironbound - This casual restaurant, complete with a bar, specializes in American cuisine. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.