Book your room at Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel
Traditional Room (One Bed)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Two Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Traditional Room (Two Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio Suite (One Bed)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio Suite (Two Beds)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelNew York escape in Murray Hill, with daily wine reception
Murray Hill, a cool and convenient neighborhood on Midtown's East Side, is the setting for this eclectic hotel; the Chrysler Building is 5 blocks north, and the Empire State Building is 7 blocks away.
This updated New York hotel in a 1920s building has Oriental rugs; the seasonal rooftop lounge offers views of skyscrapers, with countless lights twinkling at night.
Flat-screen LCD TVs
Spacious suites feature eclectic décor and spa-like bathrooms. Amenities include flat-screen LCD TVs, giant mirrors, and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in New York's Murray Hill neighborhood, this hotel is 3 blocks from the Morgan Library & Museum and 5 blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.
Staying at the Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel affords guests access to a complimentary wine hour. Social activities such as charity events, local art showcases, and microbrewery beer tastings are included during special evenings.
In addition to the in-house fitness center and in-room spa treatments, guests also have complimentary access to the health club and spa at the nearby Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel.
The Shelburne NYC-an Affinia hotel's front desk is ready to help with business needs ranging from secretarial services to photocopying. The hotel has 2 meeting rooms measuring 1,275 square feet (115 square meters), and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This is a smoke-free property. Pets are accepted (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free reception
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1275
- Conference space size (meters) - 115
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1929
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Rare View Rooftop Lounge - Informal dining with a varied menu, from burgers to full meals.
Rare Bar and Grill - restaurant serving American food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 120
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00-65.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.