Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Non-Refundable
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Non-Refundable
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds - Non-Refundable
Indoor pool, picturesque New York neighborhood
In Clinton area
Surrounded by recording and TV studios, this Manhattan hotel on 10th Avenue is in the quiet Clinton neighborhood (once called Hell's Kitchen) where West Side Story was filmed.
Near river, theaters
Guests can walk along West 50th Street two blocks east to the Theater District, or two blocks west to the Hudson River. The Skyline Hotel's indoor pool allows year-round swimming.
Guestrooms and suites include desks and safes, and wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Televisions also offer Internet access, as well as pay movies.
The Skyline Hotel is in New York's Clinton neighborhood, on the West Side of Manhattan.
An Internet center on the mezzanine contains two computers with high-speed access (surcharge) and a printer. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby. A concierge arranges restaurant reservations and offers other services. An indoor pool is open year-round. This hotel offers valet parking for a fee (one car allowed per guestroom, no in/out privileges). The hotel provides two meeting rooms for guests to use.
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors -
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
New restaurant coming Fall 2011.
A fitness center two blocks from Skyline Hotel offers discounts to hotel guests. Other Midtown athletic clubs offer swimming and racquet sports at their regular rates.
Central Park, 0.75 mile north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, five blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at the Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex 1.25 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Two (2) photo identification documents, in addition to a credit card, are required and must be presented at check-in to guarantee incidentals and/or damages to the room by the hotel guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20.95 for adults and USD 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 200.00 per room
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 21.75 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.