Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
New York City's gathering spot
Near Times Square
Home to the Round Table made famous by literary luminaries like Dorothy Parker, Robert Benchley and Alexander Woollcott, this Autograph Collection hotel is steps from Bryant Park, Broadway theaters, and Times Square.
Renovated in 2012, the Algonquin Hotel houses the stylish Blue Bar and the famed Round Table restaurant; it also offers free WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and 24-hour fitness center.
The hotel's 181 business-friendly guestrooms were renovated in 2012 by designer Susan Caruso and feature Wi-fi, iPod-compatible speakers, flat-screen TVs, pillowtop bedding, and down comforters.
Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. The hotel also features a 24-hour business center. The hotel's 24-hour fitness center features individual TV screens on each piece of aerobic equipment. Services include room service and assistance arranging tours. Garage parking is available (surcharge).
The hotel offers complimentary booklets about the Edwardian design Algonquin, one detailing its history and the other, Tribal Tales of the Algonquin, recounting stories by and about Algonquin regulars of that era. Hold a meeting, party or wedding reception in the hotel's elegant event space measuring 225 square feet (20 square meters).
Pets under 50 pounds are welcome at The Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph Collection for no charge (a fee will apply if damage occurs).
This is a smoke-free property; fines apply for violations.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 225
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 20
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Number of floors - 12
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service (on request)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Round Table Restaurant - Restaurant and cocktail area of the hotel located in the back of the lobby. Restaurant offers a pre-theater menu with light fare, steaks, and specialty dishes. Room features the Natalie Ascencios painting, A Vicious Circle.
The Blue Bar - Expanded in 2012, this comfortable gathering spot for locals and visitors alike serves food and drinks from lunch into the evening. Cocktails feature fresh juices and flavor blends.
The Lobby Lounge - Renovated in 2012. Extensive beverage, wine, and spirits menu. Light fare. Open from early morning until late evening.
Central Park, less than a mile north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. The Wollman Rink is open for ice skating seasonally, as is the rink at Rockefeller Center, which is four blocks north of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.