Book your room at The Belvedere Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Art Deco hotel in New York's Theater District
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Ideal Midtown location
This New York hotel is in the center of all the action, located in the cluster of Broadway theaters. The center of Times Square is 2 blocks away, and Rockefeller Center is a 3-block walk.
The hotel's restaurant is a Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse serving skewered meats and features a live band five nights a week. An Art Deco–style café offers a Continental breakfast buffet (surcharge). Full service concierge, and 24-hour fitness center are also available.
The Belvedere's smoke-free guestrooms include convenient kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in Executive rooms (surcharge in Deluxe rooms).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Belvedere Hotel
Located at the edge of the Theater District, this Midtown New York City hotel is two blocks from Times Square and three blocks from Rockefeller Center.
The Belvedere's business center has four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a printer (surcharge). A complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights. A laundry room has coin-operated machines.
The hotel offers a full-service concierge. This hotel was renovated in September of 2012.
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 149
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1928
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1600
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Churrascaria Plataforma - This renowned Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse is open daily. Master rotisseurs carve succulent cuts of roasted beef, lamb, pork, and other fine meats tableside. The Churrascaria Plataforma's extensive wine collection serves as the perfect accompanimen. A spectacular salad bar and many Brazilian delights are also prepared fresh daily.
Belvedere Café - Open daily for breakfast, offering guests the choice of a continental or American breakfast buffet.
Central Park, 11 blocks north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks east, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Belvedere Hotel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hotel Name
- Belvedere New York City
- Belvedere Hotel New York
- Belvedere Hotel New York City
- Belvedere Hotel
- Belvedere New York
- Belvedere Hotel Nyc
- The Belvedere
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.