Please enter your travel dates.
Stylish New York hotel east of Rockefeller Center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Radio City
Standing at the corner of East 50th Street and Lexington Avenue, this Midtown New York hotel is 3 blocks east of Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall; the Theater District is 4 blocks away.
Spa, quiet lounge
The Feng Sui–inspired day spa includes complimentary use of steam rooms. A fitness center is open around the clock. Offering free wireless Internet access, the mezzanine lounge is a tranquil retreat.
The Benjamin's high-ceilinged guestrooms and suites feature kitchenettes, down duvets, 400-thread-count linens, and pillow menus. Desks come with fax/printer/scanners and high-speed Internet connections.
This New York City hotel is on Midtown's East Side, three blocks from Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines with televisions, weight machines, and free weights. The Heated-Stone Massage, East Meets West Massage, Fountain of Youth Facial, and Hydrotherapy Body Wrap are among the treatments available at the hotel's day spa.
The hotel provides a 24-hour business center. Valet parking is offered (surcharge). Overnight shoe shines are complimentary. Grocery-shopping service is available for a surcharge. The hotel welcomes pets (deposit fee).
The Benjamin is a smoke-free hotel.
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 209
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 26
- Year Built 1927
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
The National - Located in a restored 1927 Emery Roth-designed building in the Beaux-Arts style. Inspired by European cafes and American dining rooms. Menu includes classic bistro dishes with chef Geoffrey Zakarian's signature touches. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Bar available. The National offers room service 24 hours a day.
The Benjamin's complimentary fitness center, open 24 hours, contains cardio machines with TVs, resistance equipment, and free weights.
Central Park, 12 blocks away, offers tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks west, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to groups
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to couples
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 250
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Ecotel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.