Availability: The Franklin Hotel
Small Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Charming boutique hotel on New York's Upper East Side
Art and the park
Three blocks from Central Park and Museum Mile, this New York boutique hotel stands on a quiet street just off Lexington Avenue and a 10-minute stroll from the Guggenheim Museum.
A complimentary European buffet with fresh fruit, croissants, and juice is served each morning in the Franklin's breakfast lounge; a library/business center are also on site.
Egyptian cotton linens
The Franklin Hotel offers 50 guestrooms with wireless Internet access, clock radios with iPod docks, Bvlgari bath products, and beds topped with Egyptian cotton linens and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Franklin Hotel Amenities
This intimate nine-story hotel, known as one of the most romantic in New York City, is located on Manhattan's fashionable Upper East Side, within three blocks of Central Park, Museum Mile, and Madison Avenue shopping. Numerous restaurants, high-end fashion boutiques, galleries, and art museums—including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim Museum—are within a few blocks.
The Franklin Hotel has a bright living room, a library nook, and a French bistro-style breakfast lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
A complimentary European-style buffet breakfast, with fresh croissants, pastries, juice, fruit, imported teas, and coffee is served daily.
A manager's reception with wine and cheese is available on weekdays.
The Franklin Hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining choices in the surrounding Upper East Side area.
Le Pain Quotidien
The Franklin Hotel provides discounted access to the New York Sports Club, about three blocks away. The Equinox fitness club, two blocks from the hotel, includes a full-service spa.
Central Park, three blocks from this Upper East Side New York hotel, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a 20-acre lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals. The Wollman Memorial Skating Rink has ice-skating in the winter.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Franklin Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 12 per accommodation, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night