Book your room at The Iroquois
Please enter your travel dates.
New York elegance 1 block from Theater District
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
A block east of the Theater District, this New York boutique hotel is on a fashionable block of West 44th Street between Fifth and Sixth avenues; Rockefeller Center is 4 blocks away.
The Triomphe restaurant serves seasonal French cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Lantern's Keep serves classic cocktails and light fare. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the Iroquois.
Guestrooms and suites have pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, Frette Italian linens, and luxury Anichini towels. Clock radios with iPod docks and DVD players are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Iroqouis' street-view library includes a computer with complimentary Internet access, and newspapers, books, CDs, and DVDs that can be borrowed without charge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Complimentary coffee is served mornings in the lobby. On arrival, guests are greeted with complimentary iced tea or hot cider.
A 24-hour fitness center contains a sauna, cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. For a surcharge, a personal trainer offers private sessions.
Accessibility features at The Iroquois include braille/raised signage, accessible path of travel, accessible bathroom, and in-room accessibility.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Video library
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- DVD player
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Eat and drink
Triomphe - Fine-dining restaurant. Chef Steven Zobel. Polished dark-wood floor, cream-and-burnt-orange banquettes, molded cove ceiling. Mirrored wall with drapes. Lunch Monday–Friday. Dinner Monday–Saturday. Seasonal menus of small and large plates. American ingredients with French, Italian, Asian influences. Separate bar/lounge.
Lantern's Keep - Cocktails served in the atmosphere of a turn of the century Paris salon.
A sports club four doors from the Iroquois offers discounts to hotel guests for its fitness center/work-out studio. Other Midtown athletic clubs offer swimming and racquet sports at their regular rates.
Central Park, 0.75 mile north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, four blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex 1.5 miles west of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for The Iroquois
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.