Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room - One Queen
- One Queen Bed
Guest Room - One King
- One King Bed
Guest Room - Two Double
- Two Double Beds
Junior Suite - Advance Purchase
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
Midtown East hotel near Rockefeller Center
Located in Midtown Manhattan, 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center, the Lexington New York City houses a large Latin-beat nightclub featuring salsa nights.
In addition to the nightclub's Latin fare, guests can select from a Chinese fine-dining restaurant, a casual coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge serving sushi.
Guestrooms include large desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs and free WiFi. HD televisions include pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection wood-floored fitness center contains cardio machines, weight equipment, free weights, and plasma high-definition TVs. A business center includes 5 computers with Internet access and plasma high-definition TVs. Updated flight information is also available in the business center.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 712
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 28
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
S. Dynasty - Independently operated, fine-dining Chinese restaurant on mezzanine level. Private dining rooms. Street views. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
Raffles Bistro - Casual, independently-operated coffee shop/restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Lex Lounge - Contemporary bar/lounge with granite communal table lit by candles after dark. Open every evening. Sushi Bar open for dinner from Monday to Saturday. Plasma TVs.
LQ New York - Independently operated, two-story nightclub serving South American food. 3 bars, dance floor, and live or DJ music nightly. Salsa Fridays and Saturdays, with velvet rope to control entry.
Starbucks - Stand-up coffee bar off lobby also serving pastries, sandwiches, and desserts. Open daily early morning to late night.
Taina Café - Located on street level, this premier Dominican/Colonial-style café serves top quality breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus by Executive Celebrity Chef Diane DiMeo. Hours: 7 AM-10 PM.
Central Park, 14 blocks from the hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 3 blocks west, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Plan fun adventures and activities for your trip with an Expedia Local Expert. This personal concierge service is free and located in your hotel.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.