Book your room at The Michelangelo Hotel
Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Italian elegance near New York's Rockefeller Center
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Infused with the spirit of Italy, this gracious Midtown hotel is 1 block from Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center. This hotel is walking distance of Fifth Avenue shopping and Times Square. Metro stations are nearby.
Coffee and pasta
The Michelangelo Hotel's Lobby Lounge serves both traditional and contemporary Italian food. Buondi Caffe offers guests a selection of coffees, teas, and pastries each morning. This hotel also features a fitness facilities with weight training equipment, and business center.
Sweet dreams of Italy
Spacious guestrooms have Art Deco, Country French, or Neoclassical decor. All include cherry-wood furniture, 2 TVs, laptop-friendly safes, and Italian Frette robes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Michelangelo Hotel
At your hotel
Guests can take a complimentary weekday morning limo to Wall Street from 7 AM-9 AM (schedule and availability subject to change). For evening diversions, Michelangelo's multilingual concierge staff will help secure tickets to Broadway shows and reservations for top restaurants.
This New York hotel also offers a complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Self parking or valet parking (no in/out privileges) are available for a surcharge.
Private cars and shuttle vans of varying prices are available. They can be selected during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1927
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.99 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 14.99 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.99 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eat and drink
Buondi Caffe - Featuring a selection of finely brewed coffees and teas as well as scones and croissants served each morning in the Tuscan Room.
Lobby Lounge - This intimate enclave, where guests can sip cocktails and liqueurs, serves lunch and dinner. The lounge features a sophisticated wine and spirits list and an enomatic wine-dispensing machine for personal tastings.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for The Michelangelo Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.