Book your room at The Michelangelo Hotel
Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Italian elegance near New York's Rockefeller Center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Infused with the spirit of Italy, this gracious Midtown hotel is 1 block from Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center. This hotel is walking distance of Fifth Avenue shopping and Times Square. Metro stations are nearby.
Coffee and pasta
The Michelangelo Hotel's Lobby Lounge serves both traditional and contemporary Italian food. Buondi Caffe offers guests a selection of coffees, teas, and pastries each morning. This hotel also features a fitness facilities with weight training equipment, and business center.
Sweet dreams of Italy
Spacious guestrooms have Art Deco, Country French, or Neoclassical decor. All include cherry-wood furniture, 2 TVs, laptop-friendly safes, and Italian Frette robes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Michelangelo Hotel
Guests can take a complimentary weekday morning limo to Wall Street from 7 AM-9 AM (schedule and availability subject to change). For evening diversions, Michelangelo's multilingual concierge staff will help secure tickets to Broadway shows and reservations for top restaurants.
This New York hotel also offers a complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Self parking or valet parking (no in/out privileges) are available for a surcharge.
Private cars and shuttle vans of varying prices are available. They can be selected during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
- Parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Eat and drink
Buondi Caffe - Featuring a selection of finely brewed coffees and teas as well as scones and croissants served each morning in the Tuscan Room.
Lobby Lounge - This intimate enclave, where guests can sip cocktails and liqueurs, serves lunch and dinner. The lounge features a sophisticated wine and spirits list and an enomatic wine-dispensing machine for personal tastings.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for The Michelangelo Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.