Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Studio, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Italian elegance near New York's Rockefeller Center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Near shows and shops
Infused with the spirit of Italy, this gracious Midtown hotel is 1 block from Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center; Fifth Avenue shopping is less than 2 blocks away.
Coffee and pasta
The Michelangelo Hotel's Lobby Lounge serves both traditional and contemporary Italian food. Buondi Caffe offers guests a selection of coffees, teas, and pastries each morning.
Sweet dreams of Italy
Spacious guestrooms have Art Deco, Country French, or Neoclassical decor. All include cherry-wood furniture, two TVs, Italian Frette robes, and chocolate “kisses” at turndown.
Guests can take a complimentary weekday morning limo to Wall Street from 7 AM-9 AM (schedule and availability subject to change). For evening diversions, Michelangelo's multilingual concierge staff will help secure tickets to Broadway shows and reservations for top restaurants.
This New York hotel also offers a complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Self parking or valet parking (no in/out privileges) are available for a surcharge.
Private cars and shuttle vans of varying prices are available. They can be selected during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
Buondi Caffe - Featuring a selection of finely brewed coffees and teas as well as scones and croissants served each morning in the Tuscan Room.
Lobby Lounge - This intimate enclave, where guests can sip cocktails and liqueurs, serves lunch and dinner. The lounge features a sophisticated wine and spirits list and an enomatic wine-dispensing machine for personal tastings.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 55 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.