Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - No Refund
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
New York Theater District hotel near Times Square
This Theater District hotel is at the corner of West 45th Street and Eighth Avenue, 1 block west of Times Square and 6 blocks west of Rockefeller Center.
Concierge staff can help guests acquire tickets to Broadway shows, sporting events, restaurants, art galleries, and other New York City attractions.
Fast Web access
The guestrooms at New York's The Milford NYC Hotel offer custom furnishings, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and televisions with cable channels.
This Theater District hotel is 1 block from Times Square, 6 blocks from Rockefeller Center, and 7 blocks from Radio City Music Hall.
The Al Hirschfeld Theater, Majestic Theater, Shubert Theater, Booth Theater, Golden Theater, and the Minskoff Theater are all in the same block as the hotel.
With a newly renovated hotel lobby and new lobby bar, The Milford NYC Hotel is a casual hotel for leisure travelers including theatergoers. The District M bar, open 7 days a week, offers drinks and light cuisine during breakfast time and in the evening. A complimentary fitness center contains cardio and resistance machines.
The Milford NYC Hotel will accept packages for all arriving and in house guests. Packages should not be sent to the hotel until 3 days prior to the guest arrival. The Milford NYC Hotel will apply a package handling fee to each item received at the hotel loading dock. The helpful staff will provide you with needed information and assistance.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1,300
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 28
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Room size (square feet)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Milford NYC Hotel's bar, District M, offers a continental breakfast from 7 AM to 11:30 AM, and drinks and light fare during the day and again in the evening.
Central Park, 14 blocks north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, six blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
Midtown athletic clubs offer swimming and racquet sports. A golf driving range is located at the Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex, 1.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Groups of 10 persons or more are subject to a baggage fee.
Guests expecting to receive packages at the hotel must contact the hotel in advance. Fees may apply. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5.00 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per night
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.