Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Broadway Classic, 2 Double Beds
- 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Fashionable Theater District hotel with chic design
Set amid Broadway theaters, this stylish New York hotel is a half-block from Times Square and the TKTS discount-tickets booth and half a block from Restaurant Row. Bryant Park, Minskoff Theater, Gershwin Theater, and Radio City Music Hall are also nearby.
Mingle in the dramatic 2-story lobby designed as a modern take on Thomas W. Lamb's vision of an inviting and social space. Indulge in a modern twist to classic American comfort food at the Paramount Bar & Grill or escape into the charming realm of la dolce vita at the Italian coffee shop, Corso.
HDTV, iPod docks
The newly renovated guestrooms at the Paramount Hotel feature modern furnishings, high-definition TVs, and iPod docks. Beds feature high-thread-count bedding and down bedspreads.
A cocktail lounge, a lobby restaurant, and a coffee bar-delicatessen keep the premises of this New York hotel lively. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps guests connected. The video-on-demand library has 1,500 titles (surcharge). Banquet facilities, event catering, and a variety of conference/meeting rooms are available on site. The concierge can store and deliver guests' parcels for a fee.
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 597
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 19
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1928
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down blanket
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
Paramount Bar & Grill - The modern world meets classic American comfort food in this lobby restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night drinks.
Corso - An Italian inspiraction serving handcrafted beverages, this coffee bar also provides guests with light fare and charming ambience. Open during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
In-Room Dining - Paramount Hotel Times Square New York's in-room dining menu offers a wide selection for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 70 per night
- A pet fee will be charged per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.