Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
Club Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (Junior)
Opulent accommodations on Central Park South
Shopping and shows
Inspired by European townhouses, this classically beautiful Ritz-Carlton is across from the emerald expanse of Central Park, 1 block from Fifth Avenue, 2 blocks from Broadway, and 4 from Carnegie Hall.
La Prairie Swiss spa
The Caviar Firming Facial and the Manhattan Minutes: After-Shopping Paradise are among the treatments available in the Ritz-Carlton's La Prairie Spa. Afternoon tea is served daily in the warmly inviting Star Lounge.
Richly appointed guestrooms and suites feature 400-thread-count linens, down duvets, and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Large marble bathrooms have separate soaking tubs; bath butler service is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Notable amenities at the Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park include a staff gemologist, special treats for children and pets, and a Technology Butler available around the clock to solve computer problems. Almost all of the hotel's concierges are members of the prestigious Les Clefs d'Or, open only to the best in their profession.
The newest onsite restaurant and bar, Auden (meaning "old friend"), opens in September 2012. Guests won't want to miss the beautiful new architecture of this restaurant, which serves modern bistro-style cuisine.
La Prairie at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, the Switzerland-based spa's first stateside location, features six treatment rooms, men's and women's steam rooms, and a variety of relaxation and beauty-related treatments. A fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment is available to guests 24 hours a day, complete with complimentary steam room access.
This New York hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 22
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 259
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- CD player
- Climate control
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Auden - The newest addition to the Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park, serving traditional bistro cuisine with a fresh, modern twist. The restaurant also includes a completely redesigned bar and dining area.
Star Lounge - Elegant drawing-room decor in pale green and gold is a warm setting for all-day service of coffee, lunch, appetizers, and cocktails, and a menu offering dozens of tea varieties. The Star Bar between the lounge and dining room is a popular gathering spot. The bartender has a loyal following among New Yorkers and visitors.
The Ritz-Carlton's complimentary fitness center, open 24 hours, contains cardio machines with individual TVs, along with weight equipment and free weights. Personal training, yoga, and Pilates are available for surcharges.
Central Park, across from the hotel, encompasses 843 acres of meadows, woods, cliffs, ravines, gardens, paths, and lakes in an emerald setting. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a 20-acre lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near this Manhattan, New York hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 60
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.