Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Lavishly renovated historic landmark on Madison Avenue
Located at the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue, the Roosevelt Hotel, New York City, provides ready access to shopping, as well as Broadway theaters, 3 blocks away.
The Roosevelt Hotel's fine-dining restaurant and club-like lounge offer leisurely meals and cocktails amid images of Theodore Roosevelt.
Period-decor guestrooms include contemporary conveniences. Desks come with upholstered swivel chairs, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and clock radios with MP3 docking stations.
This Midtown New York hotel is three blocks from Rockefeller Center, the Chrysler Building, and Grand Central Terminal. Numerous Broadway theaters are also within three blocks.
Hotel guests enjoy helpful concierge service and multiple meeting services. The business center is fully automated and provides three computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The self-service 24-hour Web Zone is also equipped with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The property offers 23 meeting and conference rooms, encompassing 30,000 square feet of meeting space.
A complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights.
Ground transportation: Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1,015
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Roosevelt Grill - Fine-dining restaurant with heavy drapes, photos and drawings of hotel's namesake, Theodore Roosevelt. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast.
Madison Club Lounge - Club-like ambience with leather seating, gas fireplace, plasma TVs, copper bar. Starbucks coffee and pastries in the morning. Lunch/dinner choices such as pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, steak frites. Bar service to late night.
Vander bar - For those 21 and over, Vander Bar offers one of midtown's newest lunch stops and after-work watering holes. This contemporary bar has granite bar-top with flat screen TV's to keep you up on the latest news and sports. Hours are Monday through Friday, noon to 9 PM.
mad46 - From April through October, the Roosevelt's rooftop lounge welcomes evening and weekend diners in business casual dress. The lounge's menu is complete with signature drinks and appetizers. Reservations are recommended for groups of 6 or more.
Room service is available for breakfast and dinner.
The Roosevelt Hotel's on-site New York City Fitness Center and Health Club includes stationary bikes, treadmills, stair machines, and free weights. Located on the second floor, it is open 24 hours with room key access, cable TV monitors, and fresh fruit daily.
Central Park, 0.75 mile north, offers tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A health club across the street provides a discount to guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.