Book your room at The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Lavishly renovated historic landmark on Madison Avenue
Located at the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue, the Roosevelt Hotel, New York City, provides ready access to shopping, as well as Broadway theaters, 3 blocks away.
The Roosevelt Hotel's fine-dining restaurant and club-like lounge offer leisurely meals and cocktails amid images of Theodore Roosevelt.
Period-decor guestrooms include contemporary conveniences. Desks come with upholstered swivel chairs, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and clock radios with MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City
This Midtown New York hotel is three blocks from Rockefeller Center, the Chrysler Building, and Grand Central Terminal. Numerous Broadway theaters are also within three blocks.
Hotel guests enjoy helpful concierge service and multiple meeting services. The business center is fully automated and provides three computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The self-service 24-hour Web Zone is also equipped with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The property offers 23 meeting and conference rooms, encompassing 30,000 square feet of meeting space.
A complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights.
Ground transportation: Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,015
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Eat and drink
Roosevelt Grill - Fine-dining restaurant with heavy drapes, photos and drawings of hotel's namesake, Theodore Roosevelt. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast.
Madison Club Lounge - Club-like ambience with leather seating, gas fireplace, plasma TVs, copper bar. Starbucks coffee and pastries in the morning. Lunch/dinner choices such as pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, steak frites. Bar service to late night.
Vander bar - For those 21 and over, Vander Bar offers one of midtown's newest lunch stops and after-work watering holes. This contemporary bar has granite bar-top with flat screen TV's to keep you up on the latest news and sports. Hours are Monday through Friday, noon to 9 PM.
mad46 - From April through October, the Roosevelt's rooftop lounge welcomes evening and weekend diners in business casual dress. The lounge's menu is complete with signature drinks and appetizers. Reservations are recommended for groups of 6 or more.
Room service is available for breakfast and dinner.
The Roosevelt Hotel's on-site New York City Fitness Center and Health Club includes stationary bikes, treadmills, stair machines, and free weights. Located on the second floor, it is open 24 hours with room key access, cable TV monitors, and fresh fruit daily.
Central Park, 0.75 mile north, offers tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A health club across the street provides a discount to guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.