Availability: The Sherry Netherland
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Interior)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Interior)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic hotel in Central Park neighborhood near Rockefeller Center
Rockefeller Center nearby
Situated in New York's Central Park neighborhood, this hotel is close to Barney's, Rockefeller Center, and Museum of Modern Art. Area attractions also include Carnegie Hall and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, The Sherry Netherland has a health club and a 24-hour business center.
Free Wi-Fi, local calls
Flat-panel televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sherry Netherland Amenities
The Sherry Netherland offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This New York hotel also offers a health club, valet parking, and supervised child care/activities for a surcharge. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Sherry Netherland is a smoke-free property.
- Health club
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 37
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1927
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
Harry Cipriani - Easily found just off the lobby, this upscale restaurant and bar attracts a refined and elegant crowd. An outpost of Venice's famed Harry's Bar, Harry Cipriani serves classic Venetian dishes such as veal cannelloni, and specialty cocktails such as its signature Bellini, made of white peaches and prosecco wine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Hotel guests receive a 20% discount on food and beverages when dining in Harry Cipriani (not available with room service).
Room service - Offered by Harry Cipriani during limited hours.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
- Manicures and pedicures
The Sherry Netherland Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The Sherry Netherland is listed in the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.