Book your room at The Wall Street Inn
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
New York Financial District hotel near Wall Street
Wall Street and the New York Stock Exchange are within 4 blocks of this smoke-free, 46-room hotel in New York's Financial District.
The Wall Street Inn features complimentary Continental breakfast and a fitness center with steam room and sauna.
Rooms at The Wall Street Inn offer complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, flat-panel HD TVs with HBO and ESPN, in-room safes, and ironing facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Wall Street Inn occupies a century-old building in New York’s Financial District, just 4 blocks from the New York Stock Exchange. Behind its stone façade and double brass doors, the lobby is decorated in early-American style with antique-style furnishings and beveled mirrors.
Recreational amenities include a fitness center with sauna and steam room. A 24-hour business center and 2 meeting rooms are also available. Parking is available in a garage across the street for a daily fee.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1928
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 534
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- First-run movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
The Wall Street Inn provides a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning.
The hotel does not have a restaurant. However, there are numerous dining options in the Lower Manhattan Financial District.
San Marino Ristorante
Swan's Bar and Grill
Nearby Things to Do
The Wall Street Inn has a fitness center with a steam room, sauna, and cardiovascular and circuit-training equipment. Guests will also find several athletic clubs in the area that offer swimming, racquet sports, and fitness classes including aerobics, Pilates, and yoga. Boating and sailing are also among the nearby activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.