Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Double Double Room
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Double Double Room
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
Convenient choice for New York shopping, sightseeing, and theaters
Near Central Park
This hotel is within easy walking distance of New York's celebrated Theater District. Central Park, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Times Square, several museums, and many shops are also nearby. More than 100 restaurants are within a 7-minute walk.
In addition to a prime Midtown location, the Wellington Hotel features a highly regarded Greek restaurant serving meat and seafood options, a classic New York coffee shop open late for after-theater dining, and a lobby with a marble fireplace.
In-room wireless Internet access and wireless adapters available.
The 700 guestrooms and suites offer conveniences including wireless Internet access (surcharge), flat-screen TV with pay movies, and ironing facilities. Suites have refrigerators and microwaves.
This New York hotel offers a convenient Midtown location 2 blocks west of Fifth Avenue, 3 blocks south of Central Park, and 3 blocks from the Museum of Modern Art. All Broadway theaters are within walking distance.
Wireless Internet access is also available in the lobby and guestrooms (surcharge).
In addition to 2 restaurants, the Wellington offers a gift shop that sells theater tickets and transportation passes in addition to gifts and snacks. Other hotel amenities include a hair salon/barber shop, room service (6 AM to midnight), and complimentary safe deposit boxes at the front desk.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 700
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 27
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Molyvos - Acclaimed Greek restaurant directly accessible from the lobby. Menu includes meze (Mediterranean hors d'oeuvres), and a variety of meat and seafood dishes as well as whole fish options. Open Monday to Friday at noon for lunch; Saturday and Sunday brunch begins at 11 AM. Dinner every night from 5 PM.
The Park Café - Lobby coffee shop open daily from 6 AM until 1 AM. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and after-theater snacks.
Room service is available 6 AM - midnight (subject to change).
Central Park, three blocks to the north, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and a host of other recreational diversions. With the famous Christmas tree sparkling above it, the Rink at Rockefeller Plaza—six blocks from the hotel—is a special treat during the winter holiday season.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 3.00 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 45.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night