Traditional 1 King
Deluxe 2 Double
Prism-like, 45-story tower overlooking Times Square
In Theater District
Located in New York's Theater District, this glass tower rises between West 42nd and West 43rd streets, 1 block from the actual Times Square at Seventh and Broadway.
Steaks and cocktails
Guests can dine at Shula's Steak House and No Name Bar, as well as socialize over cocktails and light fare in a street-view lounge. The Westin also features a fitness center and a business center.
Nonsmoking guestrooms offer Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, with bathrobes. Large desks with ergonomic chairs are equipped with two-line speakerphones and high-speed Internet connections.
In addition to a fine-dining steakhouse and a bar/lounge, Westin New York at Times Square features a fitness center where guests can work out with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights.
The Westin's business center provides 3 computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Environmentally friendly, the Westin has implemented a number of programs to recycle, conserve water, and maximize energy efficiency throughout the hotel.
- Technology helpdesk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 863
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking
- Number of floors - 45
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3159
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 32
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 34000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Suitable for children
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Shula's Steak House and No Name Bar - Fine-dining steakhouse and bar/lounge with football and celebrity photographs. Outpost of chain bearing name of former Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula. Orange chairs, mahogany floor and paneling. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Signature 48-ounce porterhouse steaks. Bar service from late afternoon to late night.
Bar 10 - Bar/lounge with wood floor, leather seating, bronze-vinyl banquettes. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Eighth Avenue. Open early evening to late night for cocktails, light fare.
Central Park, 0.75 mile north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, seven blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
Times Square-district athletic clubs offer swimming and racquet sports. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex 1.5 miles southwest of the hotel on the Hudson River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night