Availability: Westin New York at Times Square
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Prism-like, 45-story tower overlooking Times Square
In Theater District
Located in New York's Theater District, this glass tower rises between West 42nd and West 43rd streets, 1 block from the actual Times Square at Seventh and Broadway.
Steaks and cocktails
Guests can dine at Shula's Steak House and No Name Bar, as well as socialize over cocktails and light fare in a street-view lounge. The Westin also features a fitness center and a business center.
Nonsmoking guestrooms offer Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, with bathrobes. Large desks with ergonomic chairs are equipped with two-line speakerphones and high-speed Internet connections.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Westin New York at Times Square Amenities
In addition to a fine-dining steakhouse and a bar/lounge, Westin New York at Times Square features a fitness center where guests can work out with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights.
The Westin's business center provides 3 computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
Environmentally friendly, the Westin has implemented a number of programs to recycle, conserve water, and maximize energy efficiency throughout the hotel.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 873
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 45
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 3159
- Number of meeting rooms - 32
- Conference space size (feet) - 34000
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $19.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $19.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Shula's Steak House and No Name Bar - Fine-dining steakhouse and bar/lounge with football and celebrity photographs. Outpost of chain bearing name of former Miami Dolphins coach Don Shula. Orange chairs, mahogany floor and paneling. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Signature 48-ounce porterhouse steaks. Bar service from late afternoon to late night.
Bar 10 - Bar/lounge with wood floor, leather seating, bronze-vinyl banquettes. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Eighth Avenue. Open early evening to late night for cocktails, light fare.
Central Park, 0.75 mile north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, seven blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
Times Square-district athletic clubs offer swimming and racquet sports. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex 1.5 miles southwest of the hotel on the Hudson River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Westin New York at Times Square Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 18.2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night