Availability: YOTEL New York at Times Square
Premium Cabin - QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium View Cabin - QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Cabin - Queen with Overhead BunkMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive View CabinMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Cabin - Queen with 2 BunksMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Midtown West hotel with futuristic amenities
This Manhattan hotel is in the Midtown West neighborhood, 0.8 mile from Times Square and within one-half mile of the New Amsterdam Theater and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
The uniquely designed YOTEL New York at Times Square features a self-serve front desk, a restaurant, on-site parking, and a luggage-storing robot. A cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (surcharge) and free WiFi is in all rooms and public space.
YOTEL New York at Times Square are family friendly, with 32-inch high-definition LCD TVs, private bathrooms, iron/ironing boards, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
YOTEL New York at Times Square Amenities
YOTEL New York at Times Square, built in 2011, is an ultra-modern, largely automated hotel, offering a luggage-storing robot, a restaurant with communal tables that can be raised and lowered, and an airport-style check-in desk with self-serve monitors. Free coffee, tea, and muffins at breakfast, and the hotel includes a restaurant, a lounge, and a terrace bar with fire pits.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. Multiple small meeting rooms, dry cleaning, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also available, and the hotel includes a fitness center.
- Total number of rooms - 669
- Number of floors - 27
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2011
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served at YOTEL New York at Times Square.
East and West - East & West offers shareable small and large plates that pair perfectly with a curated wine list and signature cocktails. Open daily from 7 AM to 11 PM, East & West is the perfect spot to eat, drink, meet, work, watch, and play during your visit.
Club Lounge and Bar - Serving a menu of drinks and snacks. Live DJ on the weekends.
Terrace - NYC’s largest hotel terrace, serves the East & West menu and is a great spot for outdoor dining or to grab a drink during the warmer months.
YOTEL New York at Times Square includes a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
YOTEL New York at Times Square Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Check-in kiosks are available.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.