Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Newark Silicon Valley
Newark eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ardenwood Historic Farm, Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge, and Coyote Hills Regional Park. Area attractions also include Newpark Mall and Olhone College.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Newark Silicon Valley features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Newark Silicon Valley Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Newark Silicon Valley provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4,300 square feet (399 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Newark Silicon Valley is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4,300
- Conference space size (meters) - 399
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard by Marriott Newark Silicon Valley Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 0.06 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 3.50-11.00 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.