Book your room at Doubletree by Hilton Newark - Fremont
Ten-acre spread between San Jose and the East Bay
Convenient to sights
This Hilton hotel is located near Dumbarton Bridge, 5 miles from Mission San Jose, 12 miles from Great Mall of the Bay Area, and 15 miles from California's Great America.
Live bands and jazz music are offered at this atrium-style Silicon Valley hotel, which features a central courtyard area, heated pool, spa tub, and sundeck.
Sleep in comfort
In addition to pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding, Doubletree by Hilton Newark - Fremont's 315 guestrooms offer complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Doubletree by Hilton Newark - Fremont
At your hotel
Convenient to I-880, this hotel is 5 miles (8.1 kilometers) from Mission San Jose and 13 miles (21 kilometers) from Mineta San Jose International Airport. The 7-story Doubletree by Hilton Newark - Fremont comprises 2 wings on 10 acres. The central courtyard houses a heated swimming pool and spa tub. There is also a complimentary fitness room. A side patio has a shaded gazebo, set at the edge of a pond with fountains. Far-East cuisine is offered in Ginger Restaurant; the lounge offers live entertainment.
Meeting facilities provide more than 34,000 square feet (3,160 square meters) of space, and the business center offers copying and faxing. Wired and wireless Internet access are available (surcharge). The hotel offers a round-trip airport shuttle (surcharge). Parking is free.
Pets are accepted (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 315
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 3166
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 34,078
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Ginger - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Far-Eastern motif; potted plants. Slowly spinning ceiling fans dot a faux glass atrium roof. California cuisine prepared with Asian flair.
Ginger Lounge - Cocktails, appetizers, and sandwiches. Twelve TV sets. Live entertainment is featured on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Doubletree by Hilton Newark - Fremont offers guests a heated swimming pool and spa tub, surrounded by comfortable loungers. There is also a complimentary fitness room equipped with 4 stationary bicycles, 3 stair steppers, 2 treadmills, and 2 elliptical machines.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Doubletree by Hilton Newark - Fremont
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.