Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Doubles
One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
- One King Bed
Downtown Newark, 8.75 miles from Manhattan
Airport: 4 miles
This downtown hotel is connected to Newark Penn Station, which offers trains to NY Penn Station and the World Trade Center. The hotel is 4 miles from Newark Airport and 8.75 miles from Manhattan.
Passaic River views
Hilton Newark Penn Station is popular with business travelers and conference attendees; this hotel offers complimentary airport transportation, Passaic River views, and a 24-hour business center.
Wireless Web access
All 253 contemporary guestrooms at Hilton Newark Penn Station provide high-speed Internet access, large desks with adjustable chairs, and cable TV with pay movies and complimentary HBO.
This hotel offers a central location in downtown Newark, two blocks from the Prudential Center, three blocks from the New Jersey Performing Arts Center and one half-mile from the Newark Museum and Rutgers University's Newark campus. Manhattan is 8.75 miles away. The hotel is linked via skywalk to Newark Penn Station, an Art Deco landmark across the street which offers 15-minute train rides to NY Penn Station and 22-minute PATH trains to the World Trade Center.
On-site amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and discount passes to the New York Sports Club, and two restaurants: one featuring buffets for lunch and dinner, the other offering an eclectic menu in a slightly more-formal setting. A ballroom and a dozen meeting rooms accommodate conferences and special events.
Parking is available in a public parking garage nearby (surcharge), where hotel guests receive discounted rates.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1022
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Market Street Bar & Grill - Buffet breakfast available as well as full breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Also features a full bar. Informal ambiance with televisions broadcasting news channels.
Starbucks - Serving pastries, coffee, and breakfast sandwiches from early morning till evening.
Hilton Newark Penn Station provides a fitness center equipped with Universal and cardiovascular machines and free weights. In addition, the Gateway Center houses the New York Sports Club.
There are five public golf courses in the Newark vicinity, and several public parks have basketball and tennis courts. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay