Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, City View
- One Queen Bed
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
- One Double Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Newcastle with an outdoor pool
Situated on the waterfront, this luxury hotel is close to Nobbys Head Beach, Newcastle Showground, and EnergyAustralia Stadium. Local attractions also include Newcastle International Hockey Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Newcastle features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Newcastle is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Seasalt Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 23 and AUD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 28 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65 per night
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.