Book your room at Novotel Newcastle Beach
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Delightful beach hotel with a steam room
Located in Newcastle, this beachfront hotel is in the city center, 1.2 mi (2 km) from Nobbys Head Beach, and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Dixon Park Beach. Newcastle Showground and EnergyAustralia Stadium are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and a steam room.
All 88 rooms provide iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and WiFi. Guests will also find wired Internet, cable TV, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Newcastle Beach features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers barbecue grills, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Newcastle Beach is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired internet access (19.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 AUD per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Bistro Dalby - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by Star Ratings Australia
Star Ratings Australia assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.