Availability: Newmarket Inn
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
House, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Newmarket hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Newmarket, this hotel is close to Upper Canada Mall and Elman W. Campbell Museum. Area attractions also include Newmarket Theatre.
At Newmarket Inn, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Newmarket Inn Amenities
Newmarket Inn features an indoor pool and a spa tub. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of limo/town car service and a meeting/conference room. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measure 880 square feet (82 square meters). This Newmarket hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1990
- Conference space size (feet) - 880
- Conference space size (meters) - 82
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis on site
Newmarket Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11:30 PM - 7 AM.
Guests who arrive after office hours should ring bell once for assistance.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per night (maximum CAD 150 per stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 40
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.