Availability: Courtyard by Marriott - Newport Middletown
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Middletown eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Newport Vineyards, Newport Grand Slots, and Prescott Farm. Local attractions also include Naval War College Museum and Touro Synagogue.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott - Newport Middletown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott - Newport Middletown Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott - Newport Middletown provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1449 square feet (130 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott - Newport Middletown is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1449
- Conference space size (meters) - 130
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Coffee House - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Accessible parking
Courtyard by Marriott - Newport Middletown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.