Availability: Forty 1 North
4.5-star luxury hotel in Newport near International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Whitehorne House, International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum, and Touro Synagogue. Also nearby are Fort Adams State Park and The Breakers.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Forty 1 North features a marina. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Forty 1 North Amenities
Forty 1 North features a marina. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16500 square feet (1533 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
Forty 1 North is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 16500
- Conference space size (meters) - 1533
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Marina on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Forty 1 North has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Forty 1 North Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.