Book your room at Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, Multiple Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suburban Boston hotel 6 miles from downtown
Over Mass Turnpike
In suburban Newton, only 6 miles from downtown Boston and 10 miles from the airport via the Ted Williams Tunnel, this Crowne Plaza has a unique perch over the Massachusetts Turnpike.
The 3rd floor houses an indoor pool and fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the turnpike. Martha's Restaurant offers American fare and cocktail service.
Plush beds, big desks
All 270 air-conditioning guestrooms include luxury bedding with plump duvets, 7-foot-long desks with swivel chairs, complimentary high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and video games.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton
- At your hotel
Perched above the Massachusetts Turnpike, the Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton is 6 miles (10 kilometers) from downtown Boston and 10 miles (16 kilometers) from the airport. A medical center, the shopping district, and the university are also close at hand.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, as well as an Internet station. There are 2 complimentary workstations in the business center, and 7 meeting rooms are provided. A gift shop and ATM are on site.
An indoor pool and fitness center have floor-to-ceiling windows with turnpike views. Martha's Restaurant provides American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also offers a cocktail service.
Garage parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Martha's Restaurant - Casual dining. American cuisine. Cocktail lounge. Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open from early evening to late evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
The hotel provides an indoor pool and adjacent fitness center containing cardio machines, bicycle machines, a strength-training machine, and free weights. Both pool and fitness center have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90.
A quarter mile away, the Newton YMCA includes two pools, a basketball court, outdoor and indoor running tracks, and a fitness center offering classes such as yoga, Pilates, and spinning (surcharges). Newton Commonwealth Golf Course, open to the public, is 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Crowne Plaza Boston - Newton
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.