Book your room at Comfort Inn St. Catharines
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Second Floor
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking, Ground Floor
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Second Floor
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Ground Floor
St. Catharines eco-friendly hotel with free self parking
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Welland Canals Parkway Trail, St. Catharine's Museum, and The Pen Centre. Area attractions also include Brock University and Happy Rolph's Bird Sanctuary.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Comfort Inn St. Catharines provides dry cleaning/laundry services, a computer station, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn St. Catharines
- At your hotel
Comfort Inn St. Catharines features barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. 8 meeting rooms are available. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1987
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 1 PM.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Comfort Inn St. Catharines
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 2 percent destination fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.