Book your room at Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview
Two Queens - no viewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
One King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe, City View, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 adults
2Queen Beds Both FallsviewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
King Jetted Tub Studio Can Us VwMax Occupancy: 4 adults
2 Queens CityviewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 adults
King Jetted Tub StudioMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Two Queen Beds Falls ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Studio, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Two Bedroom Deluxe Suite US ViewMax Occupancy: 6 adults
Two Bedroom Family Fallsview SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 adults
Two Room Tower King Suite Falls ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
2 Bedroom Family Suite PremvwMax Occupancy: 6 adults
2Rm Jr Presidnt Suite PremvwMax Occupancy: 4 adults
King 2Qn 2 Bedroom Suite CityvwMax Occupancy: 6 adults
One King Bed Canadian Falls ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
One King Bed Falls ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Fallsview, Ontario hotel connected to casino
Horseshoe Falls views
Connected by a glass-enclosed walkway to the Fallsview Casino, this Niagara Falls luxury resort hotel is 1 block from the Horseshoe Falls and less than a mile from Clifton Hill.
Plenty of pools
A 10,000-square-foot pool area complete with a 3-story waterslide anchors the amenity package at this 53-story Niagara Falls hotel that also has a fine-dining rooftop restaurant and lounge.
Floor-to-ceiling windows offer panoramic views of either the falls or the Niagara Valley in the 1,000 modern guestrooms and suites with antique-style furnishings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview
This 53-story resort hotel offers a wealth of recreational amenities, including a heated indoor pool within a 10,000-square-foot complex that also features a three-story waterslide, an indoor waterfall, a spa tub, steam room, sauna and fitness center.
The Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview also has a rooftop lounge overlooking a multi-level restaurant offering fine dining and panoramic views of Niagara Falls and seasonal fireworks. A shuttle service is available to area attractions and casinos (surcharge). For the business traveler, this hotel offers an on-site 24-hour business centre.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 500
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 53
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Grand Caffé Breakfast Buffet – This hearty breakfast buffet features an assortment of hot and cold stations, seasonal fruit, freshly baked pastries, and made-to-order omelette stations.
Romano's Macaroni Grill – This authentic Italian restaurant features a menu of traditional fare and signature dishes. Signature thin crust pizzas are handmade to order with fresh ingredients and pasta dishes all feature imported pasta, freshly made sauces and a variety of Italian cheeses. Open for lunch and dinner.
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse & Wine Bar – Authentic Brazilian steakhouse. Traditionally trained and dressed Gauchos serve 15 cuts of fire-roasted beef, pork, lamb and chicken, all carved table side. Open for dinner.
The Watermark – Breakfast and dinner are served daily in this rooftop restaurant located on the 33rd floor, featuring panoramic views of the Falls. The dinner menu includes beef tenderloin, New York steak, prime rib, and lobster. Each dish is dressed with sides of fresh local produce and paired with Niagara wines.
Myst Lounge - Located on the 34th floor overlooking The Watermark restaurant, this stylish and intimate lounge offers drinks, appetizers, seasonal live entertainment and a spectacular view of the Falls.
Lobby lounge - Hot and cold beverages are served daily as well as alcoholic drinks in the afternoon and evening at this lobby-level, open-concept lounge.
The Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview offers a wide range of recreational amenities anchored by a 10,000-square-foot pool complex on the lobby level, with three-storey waterslide, a waterfall flowing into a wading pool, a spa tub, steam room, and sauna. The hotel also offers its guests a fitness center with two exercise bikes, one elliptical-type trainer, two treadmills, and a strength-training machine.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.