Availability: Knights Inn Niagara Falls Lundys Lane
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Niagara Falls eco-friendly motel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Niagara Falls, this eco-friendly motel is close to Canada One Factory Outlets, Niagara Square Shopping Centre, and Niagara Falls History Museum. Local attractions also include Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
At Knights Inn Niagara Falls Lundys Lane, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The motel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Knights Inn Niagara Falls Lundys Lane Amenities
Knights Inn Niagara Falls Lundys Lane features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site. This eco-friendly motel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Knights Inn Niagara Falls Lundys Lane has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Playground on site
Knights Inn Niagara Falls Lundys Lane Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 2 AM - 8 AM.This property allows no late check-in whatsoever. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.