Book your room at Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Falls)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Falls)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelNiagara Falls hotel with skywalk to Fallsview Casino
Near Horseshoe Falls
This hotel, with a skywalk to Fallsview Casino, is 100 m (109 yd) from the brink of Niagara Falls and 1 km (a half-mile) from Maid of the Mist boat tours, and the Clifton Hill entertainment district.
Steak, swim, spa
Highlights include a Falls-view steak-and-seafood restaurant, an indoor pool, and the Serenity Spa, featuring couples treatments. Wireless high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Facing city or falls
The hotel offers 432 guestrooms and suites with views of the city or Falls. All include Marriott signature bedding with 300-thread-count-sheets, thick mattresses, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The high-rise Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is at the southern end of the quieter Fallsview area and 100 m (109 yd) from the Falls. The hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Marineland family theme park and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Maid of the Mist boat tours and Canada One Factory Outlet Mall.
The Fallsview Casino is connected by skywalk to the hotel.
A computer kiosk in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available (surcharge).
Tours to area attractions depart from the hotel lobby and include the Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Aviary, and the IMAX Theater.
In addition to an on-site ballroom, the hotel has nine meeting rooms totaling 929 square meters (10,000 square feet) to accommodate events of many kinds.
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Television in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 432
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 CAD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 CAD per day )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
Where to Eat
Terrapin Grille - Seafood and steak, accompanied by dramatic views of Niagara Falls. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Bar serving light fare.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, two indoor spa tubs, and a 24-hour fitness room.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night