Availability: Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room (Guest Fallsview)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room (Fallsview)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room (Fallsview)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite (Fallsview)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room (Fallsview)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Niagara Falls hotel with skywalk to Fallsview Casino
Near Horseshoe Falls
This hotel, with a skywalk to Fallsview Casino, is 100 m (109 yd) from the brink of Niagara Falls and 1 km (a half-mile) from Maid of the Mist boat tours, and the Clifton Hill entertainment district.
Steak, swim, spa
Highlights include a Falls-view steak-and-seafood restaurant, an indoor pool, and the Serenity Spa, featuring couples treatments. Wireless high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Facing city or falls
The hotel offers 432 guestrooms and suites with views of the city or Falls. All include Marriott signature bedding with 300-thread-count-sheets, thick mattresses, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa Amenities
The high-rise Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is at the southern end of the quieter Fallsview area and 100 m (109 yd) from the Falls. The hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Marineland family theme park and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Maid of the Mist boat tours and Canada One Factory Outlet Mall.
The Fallsview Casino is connected by skywalk to the hotel.
A computer kiosk in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available (surcharge).
Tours to area attractions depart from the hotel lobby and include the Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Aviary, and the IMAX Theater.
In addition to an on-site ballroom, the hotel has nine meeting rooms totaling 929 square meters (10,000 square feet) to accommodate events of many kinds.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 432
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 23
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 CAD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 CAD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Terrapin Grille - Seafood and steak, accompanied by dramatic views of Niagara Falls. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Bar serving light fare.
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, two indoor spa tubs, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night