Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View - Stay 2 Nights, Save 15%
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% off the room rate
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Full Falls view) - Stay 2 Nights, Save 15%
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% off the room rate
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds (Full Falls View) - Stay 2 Nights, Save 15%
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub (Full Falls View)
Nonsmoking Niagara Falls hotel 2 blocks from Falls
Casino: 2 blocks
The Marriott Gateway on the Falls is situated in the heart of the Fallsview Boulevard tourist district, steps away from the Niagara Falls and within walking distance to the area attractions, Fallsview Casino and Scotiabank Convention Centre.
Dine with an incredible view of the Falls at Milestones. Connect and relax in the brand new Lobby Lounge & Great Room with complimentary wireless Internet access. A new fitness room, an indoor pool, and a whirlpool are only some of the Marriott Gateway on the Falls' highlights.
Spacious guestrooms and suites have picturesque views of the city or the Falls. All feature Marriott signature beds with extra thick mattresses, plump duvets and down feather pillows.
One of the larger hotels in Niagara Falls, this non-smoking hotel welcomes guests into a lobby with a chandelier and grand staircase that sweeps upward to Falls-view dining on the mezzanine level.
Located 274 meters (0.17 mi) from Niagara Falls, the Niagara Falls Marriott Gateway on the Falls draws business travelers, golf enthusiasts, and vacationers. The shops and restaurants of Clifton Hill are five blocks away. Attractions within 1.5 km include Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort, Casino Niagara, and Maid of the Mist boat tours. Thundering Waters, a John Daly signature golf course, is 914 meters (0.5 mi) away.
Many public rooms on both the lower and upper floors offer excellent views of the Falls. An observation deck is on the third floor. Dining and refreshment choices include Milestones, Stanley's Lounge, and Starbucks. Extensive meeting and conference space is available.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For recreation and relaxation, the hotel offers an indoor lap pool, fitness room, and spa tub. Surcharge valet parking available.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 31
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 25
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 39999
- Business center
- Business services
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Great Room Lounge & Bar - Enjoy a cocktail in the Great Room Lounge & Bar, which offers casual and social fare.
Starbucks - Located at the lobby level, Starbucks offers a full menu of specialty coffees, cold beverages, and pastries.
Milestones Bar + Grill - Located on the mezzanine level, directly overlooking the Niagara Falls, this restaurant offers a globally inspired menu. Open for lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities include an indoor lap pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness room. The fitness room is open 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.