Book your room at Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub (2 Room Suite)
- 1 king
Niagara Falls Boutique hotel in converted flour mill
Quiet yet convenient
The historic boutique property that was originally built in 1904 as a flour mill conveniently located within walking distance of Fallsview Casino and across the street from Skylon Tower.
Incorporating the stone walls, brick floors, and detailing of a historic flour mill, this inviting hotel features a lounge with a fireplace, a destination restaurant, and indoor pool.
Outfitted in rich traditional décor, the 69 guestrooms include TVs, multi-line telephones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless Internet access. A turndown service is offered.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
- At your hotel
The Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel incorporates a former flour mill, dating from 1904, which lends warmth and distinction to the premises. The lobby is a welcoming place, with brick floors, wooden beams, potted plants, lantern-style chandeliers, and a sitting area with a fireplace and wingback chairs. WiFi and newspapers are complimentary in the lobby, and 7 meeting rooms total 5,000 square feet (450 square meters) and include 1 room uniquely situated in a wine cellar. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is available for a fee during guests' stay.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1977
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
The Flour Mill - Well-regarded restaurant serving classic cuisine with regional accents. Traditional decor, including brass chandeliers, original stone walls, and fireplace. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
1904 Lounge - Cozy lounge with a fireplace, leather furniture, and access to an outside patio. Serves light fare.
The hotel has an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: CAD 4.99 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.99 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.