Availability: Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub (2 Room Suite)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Niagara Falls Boutique hotel in converted flour mill
Quiet yet convenient
The historic boutique property that was originally built in 1904 as a flour mill conveniently located within walking distance of Fallsview Casino and across the street from Skylon Tower.
Incorporating the stone walls, brick floors, and detailing of a historic flour mill, this inviting hotel features a lounge with a fireplace, a destination restaurant, and indoor pool.
Outfitted in rich traditional décor, the 69 guestrooms include TVs, multi-line telephones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless Internet access. A turndown service is offered.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel Amenities
The Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel incorporates a former flour mill, dating from 1904, which lends warmth and distinction to the premises. The lobby is a welcoming place, with brick floors, wooden beams, potted plants, lantern-style chandeliers, and a sitting area with a fireplace and wingback chairs. WiFi and newspapers are complimentary in the lobby, and 7 meeting rooms total 5,000 square feet (450 square meters) and include 1 room uniquely situated in a wine cellar. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is available for a fee during guests' stay.
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 69
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 450
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1977
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
The Flour Mill Experience - for foodies, enjoy the tastes of classic recipes yet offerings for food adventurers alike. The Flour Mill offers the finest ingredients, the choicest selection of meat, seafood and all the array of sides and accompaniments that showcase our creative reference of quality food.
1904 Bar - Bringing together all the elements of classic cocktails, extraordinary food nibbles, a notable Niagara focused wine list, quality spirits serviced in a surrounding that pamper with energy, comfort and value a casual experience.
The hotel has an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee: CAD 4.99 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.99 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.