Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Niagara Falls hotel in converted flour mill
Quiet yet convenient
On a side street off busy Fallsview Boulevard, this inn is directly across from the IMAX theater and the Skylon Tower, 500 meters (0.3 mi) from Niagara Falls, and 0.7 km (0.5 mi) from Clifton Hill. Casino Niagara is 1.1 km (0.7 mi) away.
Incorporating the stone walls, brick floors, and detailing of a historic flour mill, this inviting hotel features a lounge with a fireplace, a destination restaurant, and indoor pool.
Outfitted in rich traditional décor, the 69 guestrooms include coffee/tea makers, TVs with video games, multi-line telephones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The Old Stone Inn incorporates a former flour mill, dating from 1904, which lends warmth and distinction to the premises. The lobby is a welcoming place, with brick floors, wooden beams, potted plants, lantern-style chandeliers, and a sitting area with a fireplace and wingback chairs. Wired Internet access is complimentary in the lobby, and 7 meeting rooms, including 1 in a wine cellar, are available to meet the needs of business travelers. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is free during guests' stay.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1977
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Fabrikka Dining Room - Well-regarded restaurant serving classic cuisine with regional accents. Traditional decor, including brass chandeliers, original stone walls, and fireplace. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Spirits Lounge - Cozy lounge with a fireplace, leather furniture, and access to an outside patio.
The hotel has an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.