Book your room at Clair Hotel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Hotel in Nice (Lazaret) near Port of Nice
This hotel is located in Nice (Lazaret), close to the beach, Place Arson, Nice Ferry Terminal, and Port of Nice. Also nearby are Castle Park and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
Clair Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a garden, a library, and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
Clair Hotel features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Nice hotel also offers a garden and express check-in.
Clair Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Fine Print for Clair Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must contact the hotel in advance with their planned arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Please note that arrivals after midnight cannot be accommodated.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.