Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room - Room Only
- One Double Bed
Hotel in Nice (Nice City Centre) near Promenade des Anglais
Located in the heart of Nice, this hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Albert 1st Gardens, Promenade des Anglais, and Place Massena. Also nearby are Nice Etoile Shopping Center and Cours Saleya.
Hotel Ambassador provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Ambassador features multilingual staff, tour assistance, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Nice hotel also offers an elevator (lift) and air conditioning in public areas.
Hotel Ambassador is a smoke-free property.
- Parking nearby
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.