Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Special offer
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room - Special offer
- Two Beds
Standard Single Room - Special offer
- Single Occupancy
Hotel in Nice's Le Piol with a bar/lounge
Hotel CHOISEUL, the pleasant and comfortable place is located in the center of Nice, in the musicians' quarter, only 300 meters from the Nice train station and near several tram stops
Hotel Choiseul provides a restaurant, a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
In addition to balconies and air conditioning, guestrooms feature in-room safes along with direct-dial phones and hair dryers.
Hotel Choiseul offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Meeting facilities include banquet facilities and meeting rooms for small groups. This Nice property provides an airport shuttle (surcharge). This property also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 42
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1928
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 775
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 72
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Plasma TV
- City view
Hotel Choiseul has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Swimming nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 4 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.