Book your room at Hotel des Cayrons
Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Compact)
- 2 single
- 1 double
- 1 double
- 1 double and 1 single
Vence hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Musee de Saint-Paul, Fondation Maeght, and Vence Cathedral. Also nearby are Porte du Peyra and Chateau de Villeneuve Fondation Emile Hugues.
Recreational amenities at Hotel des Cayrons include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 September to 15 May:
- Swimming pool
Hotel des Cayrons
- The Overview
Hotel des Cayrons features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Vence hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel des Cayrons is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel des Cayrons
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.