Availability: Hôtel La Pérouse
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Posh beach retreat just steps from Castle Park
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This Nice hotel is in the city center, nestled on the beach just steps from Quai Rauba Capeu, Castle Hill, and Castle Park. Also nearby are Nice Ferry Terminal and Promenade des Anglais.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and a sauna.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel La Pérouse Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hôtel La Pérouse provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This beach hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1940
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Patio - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Hôtel La Pérouse Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- Additional Details
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.