Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double or Two Twins
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Garden View
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- One Double Bed
Posh beach retreat just steps from Castle Hill
This Nice hotel is in the city center, nestled on the beach just steps from Quai Rauba Capeu, Castle Hill, and Castle Park. Also nearby are Nice Ferry Terminal and Promenade des Anglais.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness facility and a sauna.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hôtel La Pérouse provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to technology support staff, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include banquet facilities. This beach hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Currency exchange
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1940
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Patio - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- Additional Details
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.