Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Saint-Paul-de-Vence hotel near Fondation Maeght
Situated in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, this hotel is close to Fondation Maeght, Musee de Saint-Paul, and Chapelle du Rosaire. Local attractions also include Chateau Grimaldi and Renoir Museum.
At Hotel Le Hameau, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and signature bedding; bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Le Hameau provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually decorated
- Signature bedding
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Table tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.