Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Courtyard View
Exclusive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Partial Sea View, Garden Area
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Courtyard View
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea View
Grand Nice hotel overlooking Promenade des Anglais
By Musée Masséna
Built in 1912, the hotel overlooks Nice's Promenade des Anglais and is one of the world's few remaining privately owned palaces; Musée Masséna is next door.
Hotel Le Negresco features a Michelin Star-rated restaurant that serves contemporary cuisine in a dining room characterized by plush Regency-style decor with 18th-century woodwork.
Inspired by French history and art, guestrooms are eclectically furnished and decorated in styles ranging from Art Deco to Louis XIII. All include plasma TVs and high-speed Internet access.
Classified as a National Historic Monument in 1974, the Hotel Le Negresco was built in 1912 and faces the sea on Nice's beachfront boulevard. The hotel has a staff to guest ratio of 2:1 and five concierges who belong to the Les Clef d'Or (Golden Key) society. The Negresco's collection of art spans five centuries and includes work by Salvador Dali and Niki de Saint Phalle, as well as more traditional art. Situated in the arcade of the magnificent Salon Royal, boutiques sell ceramics, clothing, jewelry, household goods, collectible toys, and many objects d'art.
Nine separate meeting and conference rooms—all with audiovisual conferencing equipment—are decorated in the hotel's opulent style, with crystal-laden chandeliers, heavy crimson velvet drapery, and antique-style furnishings. Groups of 600 can be accommodated.
Casino Ruhl is less than half a mile away. Valet parking is available to guests on a limited basis (surcharge), parking height restrictions apply. Airport shuttle is available (surcharge). Note: The Chantecler restaurant is closed every year during the month of January.
This property is smoke-free and wheelchair-accessible.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1912
- Wedding services
- On private beach
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Concierge services
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
The Chantecler - Recognized as one of the finest restaurants in Nice, this Michelin Star-rated dining room with Regency-style decor and 18th-century woodwork serves fine cuisine. Chef's specialties include Poached Brittany Lobster in Citronella Stock and Sautéed Croquettes of Crab Meat and Broccoli on a bed of Orange Sauce. À la carte and set menus are available along with tasting portions. Lunch and dinner daily.
Please note: The Chantecler is closed every year during the month of January.
Rotonde - This brasserie-style restaurant has the flamboyant atmosphere of a carousel, with painted wooden horses, baroque lighting, and a carnival-themed trompe l'oeil ceiling. Guests dine on hot and cold breakfast buffet 7 AM to 10:30 AM, afternoon tea and cake, and a select a la carte menu.
Le Relais - This English-style bar with walnut-wood paneling and velvet armchairs has subdued lighting and contains famous portraits and tapestries. Open from late morning into the night, the bar offers drinks but serves no food. A pianist-singer entertains guests every evening.
Guests have access to a 25-meter private section of the pebbly beach Le Neptune, with complimentary sun lounge chairs, beach umbrellas and towels. Beach cabanas can be provided for a surcharge. A range of water sports is available. The Promenade des Anglais, on which the hotel stands, has wide sidewalks parallel to the beach, which are favorites with joggers and in-line skaters.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 95 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.