Book your room at Hotel Suisse
Traditional Room, 1 Double Bed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, Balcony, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, Balcony, Sea View (Privilege)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Nice hotel in Old Town, walk to Castle Park
This family-friendly Nice hotel is located near the airport, within a 10-minute walk of Quai Rauba Capeu, Castle Park, and Cours Saleya. Nice Cathedral and Place Massena are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 38 rooms offer minibars, laptop-compatible safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Suisse features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.